RR My 2021 300cc:
Made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed. Suitable for those who favour long gearing.
The most significant upgrades and new features introduced for the MY 2022 RR range are:
- Suspension: the rear mono-shock gains new compression damping settings with independent high
and low speed damping rates. This prevents the two parameters from influencing each other and
limiting the customization of the setting. The settings available for the fork have been revised to
improve rideability and precision during extreme use. The fork tubes are now different in colour,
thanks to the new anodising process which improves the surface hardness and corrosion-resistance
of the component.
- Graphics: all models now feature a new all-red colour scheme. Combined with the new graphics, which perfectly match the shape and componentry of the bike, the new style gives the bike a very sleek, race-bred look.
In addition to these range-wide upgrades, a number of more specific and substantial modifications have been introduced on certain models to accentuate their unique and unmistakeable personality.
The RR 300 2 Stroke has received the most substantial and far-reaching modifications of the entire range. The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. Despite the significant hike in maximum power, the bike as a whole is also easier to handle and more intuitive and forgiving to use than before.
- Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston
and a new power valve;
- Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
- Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned in consideration of the other new components and the new iridium spark plug;
- Silencer: the smaller diameter silencer improves the top-end performance and tractability of the engine;
- Clutch with diaphragm springs: the 300 model gains a new clutch, with smoother and less strenuous control action, more effective engagement and increased transmissible torque. This clutch also features mechanically adjustable spring preload, offering a choice of 3 settings with a specific adjuster ring.